iReporter

“Cursed No More” by Sara Joseph Framed 37 x 25" Watercolor “Then to Adam He said, ‘Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the...
“Wave Pools” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 18 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “A painting of glacier ice and water wasn’t working, so I added foreground rocks like...
Symphony Arlington – Guest Contributor
Feb 7 2022
Have you ever been to the Symphony? There is no better time to go than Valentine's Day Week and there is a beautiful, professional symphony right in downtown...
“Heartbeat” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl 2 pieces Gallery Wrap 30 x 12" each Oil This diptych captures in colors and vibrancy the energy of our blood coursing...
“Harper’s Bazaar” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 30 x 24” Mixed media on wood panel “Harper’s Bazaar is of my Aunt Mac viewing an issue of Harper’s Bazaar...
“Female” by Manuel Sarmiento 7" base 34.5" tall Concrete & Recycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead he uses whatever he finds and then creates....
“Misty Water’s Edge” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 60 x 50" Acrylic Short video of painting https://bit.ly/3ICOCny “’Misty Water’s Edge” is a peaceful painting...
Lu Anne Tyson – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2022
Join Charlie Bucket on his golden adventure to Wonka's mysterious chocolate factory in STARS Theater Company’s production of WILLY WONKA. Auditions are...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the Red Rocks. Red Rocks...
Lynn McLain, Master Watercolorist 404 Ranch Workshop March 2022 West Texas 5 days and 6 nights