iReporter

Dallas FAN FESTIVAL is less than one month away, and fans are already getting their costumes ready to participate in the pop culture playground’s many...
TWELFTH STEP MINISTRY OFFERS HELP AND HOPE TO THOSE RECOVERING FROM ADDICTION (Dallas, TX, September 2022) -- In honor of National Recovery Month, the Twelfth...
“Wooed by the Light” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Oil on Canvas “How precious is the light that dispels darkness in the human soul!” Painting info:...
'Tis the season to book your holiday travel plans! For those that want to take a Texas road trip for a magical getaway can pack up their sleigh and head to the...
“Jasmine” by Janak Narayan This and others Displaying at Giddens Gallery of Fine Art Framed 25.5 x 31.5" Acrylic on canvas "My friend sent an image of her first...
Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
Sep 6 2022
The Gents Place is involved and makes it a priority to support charities that benefit our local communities. We want to serve and provide those less fortunate...
“Among the Flowers” by Julie Blythe On Cradled Board 24 x 36” Encaustic wax and mixed media “Nothing is more inspiring to me than to be surrounded by flowers....
ANGELIKA FILM CENTERS ARE JOINING THE NATIONAL CINEMA DAY CELEBRATION BRINGING MOVIE LOVERS TO THEATERS FOR ONLY $3 All movies, all formats, all...
“Grazing Longhorn” by Monica Cascio Sides Painted 20 x 16" Oil “Mama longhorn’s coat is absolutely gorgeous, don’t you think? I used neutral tones in this...
“Pure Energy” by Kelly Steller Hrad Framed 25.75 x 25.75" Oil "Is your energy from within like a volcano, or is your energy like the wind in your sails? What...