The rules of Social Security are ever-changing and are different for singles, couples, widows/widowers, divorcees. Even a seemingly small decision can add many dollars to the checks you’ll receive over your lifetime. Early benefits are sometimes beneficial - but they could be a huge mistake!
Learn what will work best for you:
* Strategies to maximize your benefits
* The current state of the system…What does it mean to you?
* How continuing to work will impact your benefits
* How to coordinate your benefits with your spouse
* How Social Security affects your taxes
* How Required Minimum Distributions can really mess things up!
Pre-registration is required for this event and opens two weeks prior to the program date.